If your club, civic group, faith community, business, or other organization is interested in learning about end-of-life care issues, call our Speakers Bureau to schedule a free presentation. Our speakers can make presentations tailored to accommodate your needs. Discussion can include a variety of topics related to hospice and end-of-life care issues, such as:
- Basic hospice concepts
- Capturing life stories
- End-of-life care options: LifeCareCenter programs
- Communicating with the dying
- Dealing with grief
- Begin the Conversation: Understanding advance directives, living will and healthcare power of attorney forms
- Volunteer opportunities
- It’s about how you live
- Planning to ensure your wishes are honored
- A topic of interest to you
Would you like to schedule a presentation?
To schedule a speaker from Lower Cape Fear Hospice, please email email@example.com. If you have questions or wish to schedule a presentation on the telephone, please contact us at 800.733.1476 .